Lincoln Christmas Market is one of the Biggest Christmas Markets in Europe. In just under two weeks I will be joining the 250,000 + visitors soaking up the festive feel.
But heading to a festive market especially with anxiety can be a daunting prospect!
Here are a few things to help me survive my day out!
- Travel – How am I going to get there? Make sure your not already stressed from taking a wrong turn or because your running late for a train. If its a big Christmas Market be aware that some roads may be closed
- Parking – Is there a park and ride? DO you have change for the meter?
- Clothing – Make sure you have suitable clothing & footwear. There will be alot of walking and you will no doubt have lots of bags to carry.You dont want to get to hot!
- Have your Christmas list with you! That way you know who your buying for and roughly what you want to get
- Get a shopping list too – Are there some things you would like to purchase on the day? A snow globe, some christmas potpourri maybe?
- Stick to your budget! – If you have a budget for the day dont go over it! Do you really need another candle holder?
- Make stops throughout the day for food & Drink – Don’t just fill up on samples and Glühwein Make sure you hydrate with water or a cuppa!
This is the first year I’ve been to the market since I was a child and I’m really looking forward to it!
Have you been? What stalls can you recommend I visit?
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel As I will be Vlogging through December! So you will be able to see how I get on at the Market!
I have set up a pinterest board for my 12 weeks of christmas posts If you want to join in with this series why not join in with the weekly Link Up!
12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS SERIES