Today I am traveling down to London to attend Kirstie’s Handmade Fair at Hampton Court Palace.
I am really looking forward to meeting Kirstie – I have VIP tickets which means I can attend a VIP only question & answers lunch with bubbly & nibbles!
So for the day out I will be taking
- My Handbag – accessorize – Bought when I was in London for the brit mums live 16 event in June.
- My small vlogging camera – It is a Samsung NX Mini – I love this little camera. It’s a great addition to my Camera collection and ideal to carry around all day as it light!
- Glasses – I may need these If my eyes get tired later in the day.
- Purse – This is from desigual, I love it its got loads of pockets
- Spare memory cards & Battery – You know for when I’ve run out.
- Water Bottle – I’m hoping for a nice day and its good to keep hydrated
- Tickets – These are very important
- Charger – This actually fits in my planner but I’m taking it as I know my phone will be flat by lunch with all that instagraming
- Eye drops- In case I get dry eyes.
- Handheld tripod
So that’s what I’m taking in my day bag for My trip to see Kirstie.
Don’t forget to head over to my YouTube channel and see my day out next week.